Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 2015 Book Haul

March 2015 Book Haul

Physical Books:
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - I'm very excited to read this book because it just sounds amazing! It has been very popular on Goodreads for a while and I heard that it is very much like Game of Thrones and The Selection, so hopefully I'll read this book next month!
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I bought a paperback edition as well as a mass market paperback later because it matched my 3rd and 4th edition. This is one of my favourite books.
  • Voyager by Diana Gabaldon - I am so, so excited to read this book. I bought a used copy in order to read it as soon as possible. I will most likely be reading this book next month.
  • Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon - I have yet to read book 3 so I don't know when I'll get around to this book. Very excited though because the cover has a red kilt on it!
  • The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon - Once again, I've only read book 1 and 2, so I'm waiting to read this one.
Kindle Books:
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - Read it this month and it is one of my favourites. The writing is amazing and the characters are so well-written.
  • Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon - Read this book this month after the first and it was very good.
  • Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - I read Lauren Oliver's book Panic about one year ago and it was great. I have also read Before I Fall by her and now I have decided to read this one as well.
  • Awakening You by Jessica Sorensen - I finished reading this book today. My biggest complaint was that it was too short.




Comment below and let me know what you think of my March 2015 book haul! Also, leave a link to your haul below!

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* Vanishing Girls!!! I want! I hope you like all the books you've collected this month!

    Here's my haul this week: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2015/03/stacking-shelves-033115.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah Lauren Oliver writes great books.
    Thanks for checking out my haul!

    ReplyDelete