Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 2015 TV/Movie Haul

March 2015 TV/Movie Haul


Movies:

  • Neighbors - I have seen this movie once before and rewatching it was great! It is funny and worth watching at least once.
  • Magic Mike - One of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. It is 10X more serious I thought a male stripper movie could get.
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - I watch the TV series (I'm almost done) and I can't wait for the movie!

TV Shows:

  • Outlander season 1 volume 1 - I have already watched the first half nearly three times! Part two airs April 4th on Starz @ 9:00pm OR April 5th on Showcase @ 10:00pm.
  • Sons of Anarchy season 2 - Finished the season last night and I am just destroyed!
  • Sons of Anarchy season 3 - Can't wait to start this season because the season 2 finale was insane!
  • TURN: Washington's Spies season 1 - I'm super excited to watch this series. If you know me, you know that I love historical series!

Let me know what you think of my March haul and let me know what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment