Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bout of Books 14: Book Scavenger Hunt


It is Day 2 of the Bout of Books read-a-thon. Todays challenge is to complete the book scavenger hunt. This challenge is hosted by The Book Monsters. All the details are listed on their blog!

Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

One of my favourite books!

2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

So far this book is ruining me. It's so sad!

3. Blue Book(s)
The Selection by Kiera Cass

Loved this book! Not so fond of The Heir though.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

The ultimate guy...

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Still have yet to read this one. I'm finishing Vampire Academy first. But I needed to include it, her name is Sydney!

4. Books from your favorite genre!
My favourite genre is fantasy (I prefer full-on fantasy).
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the next!

5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves
Haha! I have 700 books on TBR and if I only count the ones I own it's about 350! Instead, these are some that I hope to read this week (and later this month).
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Hope you enjoyed the challenge! Comment below and let me know where your challenge is!

No comments:

Post a Comment