Wednesday 12 August 2015

WWW Wednesday (3)


This amazing meme was created by Should Be Reading so go check out their blog!

1) What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading... nothing really. I'm trying to decide between three books. Check out below!

2) What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. 



I finished it earlier today and the ending...



3) What do you think you'll read next?
I think that next I'll read Blood Promise by Richelle Mead, Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers, or The Distance Between Us by Kasie West.
I am leaning towards Blood Promise but it is just so long... plus the ending of Shadow Kiss doesn't make me want to admit that ending...


Dark Triumph sounds really good and I'd love to get back into Grave Mercy world. But I wasn't a huge fan of Sybella. But apparently this book is great.


The Distance Between Us by Kasie West for book club. I love reading books for book club. I love commenting every few chapters and getting hyped!


Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll get over my dilemma soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment