Thursday 13 August 2015

UPDATE 08/13/15: A-Z Reading Challenge

UPDATE 08/13/15
A-Z Reading Challenge




I have to read 26 books with authors lasts names from A-Z!

A-
B- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
C- Undeniably Chosen by Shelly Crane
D-
E-
F-
G- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
H- The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
I-
J-
K- These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
L- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
M- Everything That Makes You - Moriah McStay
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
S- Unraveling You by Jessica Sorensen
T-
U-
V-
W- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
X-
Y-
Z-

HERE is the link if you want to join! 

Comment below and please give me some suggestions for great books with authors last names I'm missing!

2 comments:

  1. Have you read the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini? Or Wonder by RJ Palacio? Those are both really good! And of course The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang. Good luck on the challenge!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Laura! I have What's Left of Me but wasn't sure if I should read it. I'll be sure to check out the Starcrossed series!

      Delete