Thursday 30 April 2015

April Read, May TBR

Once again, when I say the book I want to read, it is just goals, but I usually abandon that and read something different than what I put down in my TBR.

April Read:
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
4 stars

Undeniably Chosen by Shelly Crane
3 stars

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4 stars

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4 stars

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
2 stars

Losing It by Cora Cormack
3 stars

May TBR:

  • These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
  • No Easy Way Out by Dayna Lorentz
Comment below and let me know what you think! What are you reading this month? Have a great month!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo Hollow City! I keep meaning to read it but somehow I never get around to it... I really liked the first book though! It's really cool how the author incorporated real pictures into the book!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, read it! It is so good! The way that he writes an entire amazing story off of pictures is just amazing!
      Let me know what you think when you get to it!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved The Winner's Curse, also I'm excited to read Hollow City - but only after I've read the first book :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/05/review-talon-talon-1-by-julie-kagawa.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo!! Miss Peregrines is amazing!
      The Winner's Curse was amazing! I couldn't believe how much I actually liked it! I originally thought it was okay, but the more I think about it, the more I love it!
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete