Wednesday 29 April 2015

WWW Wednesday (1)


I saw this at Enchanted by YA and decided that I wanted to do it.

It was originally created by Should Be Reading.

You answer three questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading... not really anything. I think that I will read Voyager by Diana Gabaldon next because I have been meaning to get to that book for a while now.
2) What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Losing It by Cora Cormack. My sister and I chose a book each from our own shelves that we wanted each other to read, so this is it.
3) What do you think you'll read next?
Between a few choices:
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Thanks for reading! Comment below and let me know what you are reading and planning to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment